The aim of the organizers of ICMT 2019 conference is to distribute the USB key version of the conference proceedings already during the conference.
All submissions should be written in English strongly recommended from 4 to 8 pages (including figures, tables etc.). Manuscript templates for conference proceedings should be used and can be downloaded here:
The manuscripts must be submitted on time and in the best quality (scientific as well as formal), adequate to the international conference. Therefore we would like to ask you to follow the formatting of the papers strictly according to the specimen paper. All manuscripts must be submitted in camera-ready into Open Conference System in as PDF file. Please, write the paper directly into the template file. The corresponding author is fully responsible for the quality of the text, tables, and figures as well as filling the META data. From an esthetical point of view, the last page covered at least in a third looks better than a few solitary lines.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
For the first paper upload do not fill author's name and affiliation.See pdf file with instructions.
- Only accepted papers, presented in the Conference ICMT'19, will be included in the IEEE Xplore Database.
Student's papers included to the Student Paper Competition are identified "Competition" in the Comments for Conference Director field (see below).
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.